Last Updated on November 5th, 2011
Paspartout reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the User Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes.
1. You must be 14 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide Your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the signup process.
3. Content that is discriminating towards, race, religion sexual orientation and or insulting people or groups will be removed with or without a warning. Sexual artistic content is allowed, heavenly pornographic material (penetration, fellatio, cunnilingus) is forbidden. Nude pictures of children under 16 years are forbidden.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your account and password. Paspartout can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage from Your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under Your account (even when Content is posted by others who use Your account).
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in Your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You are only allowed to post original material.
7. If Your bandwidth usage exceeds the limit, which is 500Mb/month for the free license or 10 GB/month for the Edu, Plus, Pro, Biz and Shop licenses, we reserve the right to temporarily disable file downloads on Your account until You can reduce Your bandwidth consumption.
8. Unlimited images and projects does not mean You can make 'an ever expanding unlimited amount'. You can make as many projects as You reasonably need in Your practice, in other words this is called a Fair Use Policy. If You make large amounts of projects without any practical purpose or any purpose other than presenting Your work, Paspartout has the right to close Your account immediately.
1. A valid Paypal account, credit card or bank account is required for any of the subscription plans. This is not required to create or use a Free or Edu account. If You don’t have a PayPal account or credit card you will be presented with the option of paying through INPAY, an external service providing international bank transfers (IBAN). In case of the latter the activation process might take several days, depending on your bank.
2. The Service provides the two following billing options:
3. The Service is billed at the beginning of every cycle, all payments are non-refundable.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by external governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling Your account. You can cancel Your account in Your account settings.
2. Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon Your cancellation of the Service. This information can not be recovered once Your account is cancelled.
3. You can cancel at any time, but You will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full yearly charges for the year which You discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
4. Paspartout reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate Your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with Your account. Paspartout may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. Paspartout reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Paspartout Site (www.paspartout.com) or the Service itself.
3. Paspartout shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. You retain all copyright to all original User Content You add to the Service. You may export or remove it from the Service at any time.
2. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or this User Agreement.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, use your site with its content in the examples section without your explicit permission.
The following non-exhaustive list describes the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited on our Service. You agree not to:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- misrepresent Yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this service
- modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Paspartout, or any other Paspartout service
- upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the site
You are soley responsible for Your activities on the Site, and while using the Service, including all User Content that You submit or a third party submits on Your behalf or using Your account. You agree to indemnify Paspartout and its officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all third party claims, actions, demands, suits and all related losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including by not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) included by an indemnified party arising out of or related to:
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of Your Account. While Paspartout prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, You understand and agree that Paspartout cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and You nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at Your own risk.
Your use of the service is at Your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. You expressly agree that use of the site is at Your sole risk.
Paspartout does not warrant that:
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, conseqential, exemplary, or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, or goodwill) whether in an action in contract, tory (including by not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or inability to use the service or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alternation of data.
If You have any questions about this User Agreement, please contact us at the following email address: